Drop Downlist in Excel 2010
A drop down list allows you to enter data into an Excel from a list of data. This makes the data entry easier .
When a drop down list is created , an arrow next to the cell is displayed .You can enter the Data in the cell by selecting the data in the drop down list.
How to add Drop Downlist in Excel 2010 ?
It is quite easy to add the Drop Downlist in Excel 2010 .
To create the Drop Downlist in Excel 2010, first add the list for the datasource .
To create the list for the drop down ,enter the data in a single column cells
B4 – tiger
B5 – lion
B6 – elephant
B7 – dog
B8 – cat
The list can be added from the Data tab -> Data Validation ribbon .
Select the cell / column where the drop down list should be displayed and choose the datasource in the following window.
- excel 2010 drop down list
- drop down list excel 2010
- excel 2010 drop-down list
- how to insert dropdowns in excel 2010
- how to create a drop down list in excel 2010
- drop down list in excel 2010
- drop down in excel 2010
- dropdown in excel 2010
- how to add drop-down list in excel 2010
- excel 2010 dropdowns
- how to create drop down list in excel 2010
- drop-down in excel 2010
- create drop down list in excel 2010
- how to do dropdowns in excel 2010
- Drop Down Menu Excel 2010
- create dropdown in excel 2010
- Drop Downs in Excel 2010
- create drop-down list in Excel 2010
- drop down excel 2010
- Excel Drop Down List 2010