Interesting .NET Links – 30th July 2010
Ian Griffiths in Weblog Form (RSS 2.0) explains the producing of n-ary Cartesian Products using LINQ. Ian Griffiths indicates that he came to a slightly different solution which was earlier explained by Eric Lippert.
2. Microsoft XAML Toolkit CTP – July 2010
Brian Chapman explains some of the features of the XAML Toolkit CTP like the improved Silverlight support, XAML manipulation using the XAML DOM, and integration and creation of FxCop rules for XAML
- Microsoft XAML Toolkit CTP – July 2010: Silverlight Features
- Microsoft XAML Toolkit CTP – July 2010: FxCop Rule Authoring
- Microsoft XAML Toolkit CTP – July 2010: XAML DOM
- Microsoft XAML Toolkit CTP – July 2010: FxCop Integration
3. Windows Phone 7 – First Impressions
Scott Hanselman talks about the first look od the Windows Phone 7 Developer phone.He shares his initial impressions on running the device and shares the video showing the phone in operation.