Adding the Apps to the Windows Phone 7 Home Screen .
- You can add the WP7 Apps to the Home screen by tapping and holding the application in the launcher.
- Select “pin to start” to add the Application to the Home Screen
Adding a webpage to the Home Screen .
Do you browse a website frequently in your Windows Phone 7 , then you might find it interesting to include the webpage to the Home Screen .
- Open the Internet Explorer in http://MobileOSGeek.com .
- Load the webpage that you want to view .
- Tap the three Dots that can be seen in the right bottom corner of the Windows Phone 7 and just drag it up to view the options menu .
- Select the “pin to start” menu to add the webpage in HomeScreen
Simiarly , one can add the contacts , OneNote documents to the home page too .
You can Remove the item from the Home Page too .
- Tap and hold the Application in the Home Screen , and click the icon unpin as shown in the below screenshot to remove the Application from Home Screen .
- add app to home screen windows phone
- add app windows phone main screen
- windows phone add link to home screen
- add app to main page
- Windows phone add account home screen
- how to add apps to home screen windows phone
- how to add apps to home screen on windows phone
- how to add apps on to home page on window phone
- how to add app to main screen windows phone
- how to add app to homescreen window phone
- how to add app onto home screen windows phone
- how to add app on windows phone screen
- how to add app on windows main page
- how to add a webpage to windows app
- how do I put apps on the main screen on my phone
- how do you put your apps on the main screen of a windows phone
- windows phone add an app to home screen
- how do you put apps on your home window on a nokia windows phone
- how do l place an app on Microsoft home page?
- how do you add messenger app to home page