How to Add Apps and Webpage to the Home Screen in Windows Phone 7
Adding the Apps to the Windows Phone 7 Home Screen .
- You can add the WP7 Apps to the Home screen by tapping and holding the application in the launcher.
- Select “pin to start” to add the Application to the Home Screen
Adding a webpage to the Home Screen .
Do you browse a website frequently in your Windows Phone 7 , then you might find it interesting to include the webpage to the Home Screen .
- Open the Internet Explorer in http://MobileOSGeek.com .
- Load the webpage that you want to view .
- Tap the three Dots that can be seen in the right bottom corner of the Windows Phone 7 and just drag it up to view the options menu .
- Select the “pin to start” menu to add the webpage in HomeScreen
Simiarly , one can add the contacts , OneNote documents to the home page too .
You can Remove the item from the Home Page too .
- Tap and hold the Application in the Home Screen , and click the icon unpin as shown in the below screenshot to remove the Application from Home Screen .
- add homescreen windows phone
- how do I add an app to my home screen to a Windows phone
- how do I add apps to a Windows Phone home screen
- how do I add websites to apps on Windows Phone
- how do you put an app on the homescreen of a windows phone
- how you add to home screen on blu windows phone
- windows phone 8 1 add URL to home screen
- windows phone how to add app on main screen