How to import and Export Bookmarks / favourites folder in Internet Explorer 9 ?
Most internet users will find it difficult in using the bookmarks / favourites when switching from one machine to another machine .
Atleast most of the webbrowsers like Internet Explorer 9 , Firefox , google chrome provide the option to import and export the bookmarks / favourite folders with just some simple steps .
Follow the steps below to Export the Bookmarks / favourites from Internet Explorer 9
1.In Internet Explorer 9 , make the File menu visible by pressing the Alt key and click the Import and Export .. in File Menu .
2. Select the “Export to a File” .
3. Select the folders that needs to be exported and click next .
4. select the subfolders inside the favourites folder and click next .
5. choose the destination folder to export the file an click export to export the bookmarks .
1. Click the Import and Export button in File Menu .
2. In the Import and Export Wizard , select “Import from a file” and click next .
3. Select the favoutites and click next .
4. choose the path of the file to be imported and click Import .
You should see the bookmarks / favourite folder being impported to IE 9 now .