Do you want to lock your Word Document in Word 2010 so that it can’t be accidently be changed or edited ?
You can do it with the permissions tab in the Backstage View in Word 2010 .
This tab can also be used to protect the document so that the users who know the password can only read the document .
To disable the editing in Word Document follow the below steps .
1. Open the word document .
2. Click on the File Menu – > Info . Click the Protect Document Button .This will display a list of options . Click Restrict Editing Button .
- make word file read only
- how to make a word document read only
- 2010 word document and read only
- make word document read only
- make word doc read only
- how to make a word doc read only
- how to make a file read only using 2010 microsoft word
- word 2010 make read only
- can you save word 2010 documents as a read only
- make a Word Doc read-only
- make a word doc read only
- make read only office 2010
- make a document read only on word
- make a docuemnt read only
- make a word document read only 2010
- make word document read only office 2010
- word how to make document read only
- word 2010 read only icon
- Read Only Word Document 2010
- read only in word 2010