Do you want to lock your Word Document in Word 2010 so that it can’t be accidently be changed or edited ?
You can do it with the permissions tab in the Backstage View in Word 2010 .
This tab can also be used to protect the document so that the users who know the password can only read the document .
To disable the editing in Word Document follow the below steps .
1. Open the word document .
2. Click on the File Menu – > Info . Click the Protect Document Button .This will display a list of options . Click Restrict Editing Button .
- how to make a word document read only
- how to make a document read only in word 2010
- make word document read only
- how to make word document read only
- word 2010 make read only
- make word doc read only
- how to create a read only word document
- word 2010 read only document
- read only document in word 2010
- make word 2010 read only
- making a document read only word 2010
- how to save as read only in word 2010 but have others make
- how to make a document read only office 2010
- making a 2010 word document read only
- making read only in word 2010
- make file read only word 2010
- making word documents read only
- how to read only protect a word document 2010
- read only document word 2010
- protect word document as read only