Do you want to lock your Word Document in Word 2010 so that it can’t be accidently be changed or edited ?
You can do it with the permissions tab in the Backstage View in Word 2010 .
This tab can also be used to protect the document so that the users who know the password can only read the document .
To disable the editing in Word Document follow the below steps .
1. Open the word document .
2. Click on the File Menu – > Info . Click the Protect Document Button .This will display a list of options . Click Restrict Editing Button .
- how to make a word document read only
- make word document read only
- how to make a document read only in word 2010
- make word doc read only
- how to create a read only word document
- make word file read only
- word 2010 make read only
- making a 2010 word document read only
- make word 2010 read only
- making a document read only word 2010
- read only document in word 2010
- how to save as read only in word 2010 but have others make
- how to make a word doc read only
- 2010 word document and read only
- how to make a document read only office 2010
- how do i make a 2010 word document read only
- how to change to read only for word doc 2010
- how to create a read only document in word 2010
- word how to make document read only
- How to create a ‘Read Only’ document? word 2010