How to make a Windows Phone 7 Vibrate using C# ?
Vibrate a phone ? for what ? . Well , there are many reasons or situations that suit for vibrating the phone some of them include the notifications that are sent to the WP7 or when the user should actually feel that he has touched / clicked a button on the Phone . Fortunately , [...]
- Interesting .NET Links – June 23 , 2011
- Windows Phone Camp – Sunnyvale California , United States on October 20, 2011
- How to Open the Application Manifest file for Windows Phone 8 in XML Editor?
- Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone – Article #7 – Using Custom Objects in RadAutoCompleteBox
- Microsoft shows new Music and Video Hub for Windows Phone 7
- How to Open a command Prompt in Windows 8 ?
- Interesting .NET Links – April 2 , 2012
- Interesting .NET links – January 2 , 2011
- Interesting .NET Links – December 30 , 2010
- Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Phone 7 Revealed
- Interesting .NET Links – July 13 , 2011
- LG Optimus G Pro Review & Features
- Windows Identity Foundation Extension for SAML 2.0 Protocol CTP is announced
- Windows Azure DataMarket Contest
- How to detect Kids Corner Programmatically in Windows Phone 8?
- Interesting .NET Links – October 18 , 2010
- Monaco December 2013 Update
- Interesting .NET Links – June 15 , 2012
- Interesting .NET Links – February 16, 2012
- Interesting .NET Links – September 20 , 2011