How to Prevent moving to the next Cell after pressing enter in Excel 2010 ?
When you type a value in a cell and press enter , you might see that you would have moved to the next cell by default .
To prevent this in Excel 2010 ,
1. Go to File – > Options
2. In the advanced tab of the Excel Options , disable / uncheck the “After pressing Enter , move selection ” in the Edition Options and click ok .
Now type in the values inside the call and press enter , you should see that the cursor to edit stays on the same cell .
- enter in excel without switching cells
- enter excel without moving to next cell
- how to enter in excel without changing cells
- how to enter on excel without changing cells
- how to hit enter in excel
- how to you click enter on excel without going into a new cell
- In excel how do you hit enter without going to the next cell?
- HOW TO STOP EXCEL FROM GOING TO THE NEXT CEL AND ADD A SPACE WHEN PRESSING ENTER
- moving to next row in SAME EXCEL CELL
- how to push excel without tap
- how to stop excel jumping down cell when enter pushed
- How to Press Enter in Excel
- how to enter to next line in excel without changing cells
- how to enter in excel without going to next cell
- how to enter down on excel sheet without going to next cell
- hit enter to stay within a cell excel 2010
- hit enter in excel without going to next row
- excel hit enter without moving to next
- return in excel without going to next row