IronPython 2.7.1 Beta 1 now available for download
The IronPython Team announces the release of the first beta release of IronPython 2.7 which can be downloaded from the Codeplex site
The Current Release brings has updatd the standard library to match CPython 2.7.2 and also disabled the the IronPython Tools for Visual STudio by Default .
The Current release requires .NET 4.0 or Sliverlight 4.0 .
Download IronPython 2.7.1 Beta 1 here
- Interesting .NET Links – September 4 , 2011
- Interesting .NET Links – August 22 , 2011
- Interesting .NET Links – August 21 , 2011
- Interesting .NET Links – July 3 , 2011
- ( Webinar ) LIDNUG: Building Silverlight Applications using the MVVM Pattern
- Webinar : Ajax Development with Script#
- Webinar : .Net Code Protection with SecureTeam
- How to Quickly Search for the last term you searched in Visual Studio?
- Windows8 theme color generator for Silverlight/WPF
- Visual Studio & TFS 2013 – List of extensions and tools (Part 2)
- Configuring Unity to use Visual Studio 2012/2013
- How to open web page in internal browser of Visual Studio
- Experiments with TypeScript, MVVM and Windows Store apps – TypedMVVM available on CodePlex
- Windows 8.1, Visual Studio 2013, Blend for Visual Studio–the return of Behaviors
- Avanade Extensions Visual Studio Extension Sprint Burndown Plus Released
- Interesting .NET Links – November 29 , 2011
- Interesting .NET Links – November 22 , 2011
- Interesting .NET Links – November 19 , 2011
- Interesting .NET Links – November 15 , 2011
- How to add Windows Phone Silverlight Toolkit Controls to Visual Studio 2010 ?