You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- lock pc after 15 min
- computer locks after 1 minute
- computer locks after a few minutes
- system lock after few minutes
- how to make windows 7 lock after 5 minutes
- make computer lock after 5 minutes
- how do I lock the screen on my computer after 5 minutes
- how to make a computer lock after 15 minutes
- windows setting used for lock system idle for some time
- why does hp computer get locked after a few minutes of non use?
- windows 7 lock after five minutes
- windows 7 lock pc after 5 min?
- windows 7 lock screen after 30
- set computer to lock after 30 minutes
- registry go to lock screen after 5 minutes
- pc goes automatically to lock screen after few mins of inactivity
- lock the screen after minutes windows 8
- my windows 7 screen locks up after 10 minutes
- my network locks up our computers after a few minutes