How to Automatically Lock your PC after few minutes of idle?
You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- automatic lock windows after 2 minutes
- lock pc after 10 mins
- Lock PC After 15 mins
- lock screen surface after few seconds
- make pc go idle after 10 min
- my pc autolock after 5mins
- my windows 7 screen locks up after 10 minutes
- pc goes automatically to lock screen after few mins of inactivity
- require system to lock after 10 minutes of idle
- set up autolock windows 7
- where in settings is where you can have your computer lock after afew minutes
- windows 7 automatically locks after 5 minutes
- windows 7 professional how to get computer to lock after 2 minutes
- Windows 8 1 how to lock the computer after 1 minute
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- Lock Computer After Idle Time
- lock computer after certain minutes windows 7
- computer locks after a few minutes
- how can i make my computer lock after 5 minutes
- how do i lock my screen saver after 15 mins?