You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- computer locks after a few minutes
- how to automatically lock your pc after 1 min
- lock pc after 15 min
- lock computer after idle time
- system lock after few minutes
- how to lock computer after 5 minutes
- auto lock computer after timeout
- computer screen locks after several minutes
- make computer lock after 5 minutes
- how to set lock screen on computer minute
- how to set your computer to lock after 10 minutes
- lock screen after minutes
- how to make a computer lock after 15 minutes
- how to set PC lock in windows 10
- windows 7 lock computer after idle time
- windows 7 lock pc after 5 min?
- set computer to lock after 30 minutes
- windows setting used for lock system idle for some time
- how to lock computer after few minutes