You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- how to make windows 7 lock after 5 minutes
- why does hp computer get locked after a few minutes of non use?
- my laptop is getting locked in 5 min how to change
- make pc go idle after 10 min
- my network locks up our computers after a few minutes
- make a lock for computer after
- lock screen surface after few seconds
- my pc autolock after 5mins
- lock pc after minutes windows 8 1
- Lock PC After 15 mins
- how toautomatically lock your profil on windows after 3 minutes
- lock computer 15 min
- lock computer after certain minutes windows 7
- lock computer after idle
- Lock Computer After Idle Time
- lock pc after 15 min
- lock my pc after 15 min
- lock out windows in 5 min
- lock pc after 10 mins