You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- computer locks after a few minutes
- lock pc after 15 min
- how to automatically lock your pc after 1 min
- make computer lock after 5 minutes
- system lock after few minutes
- how to make windows 7 lock after 5 minutes
- computer locks after 1 minute
- lock computer after idle time
- how do I lock the screen on my computer after 5 minutes
- how to make a computer lock after 15 minutes
- computer screen locks after several minutes
- why does hp computer get locked after a few minutes of non use?
- auto lock computer after timeout
- windows 7 lock after five minutes
- how to lock computer after few minutes
- windows 7 lock screen after 30
- windows 7 lock pc after 5 min?
- set computer to lock after 30 minutes
- windows setting used for lock system idle for some time