How to Automatically Lock your PC after few minutes of idle?
You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- computer locks after a few minutes
- windows 7 professional how to get computer to lock after 2 minutes
- where in settings is where you can have your computer lock after afew minutes
- my pc autolock after 5mins
- lock screen surface after few seconds
- lock computer after certain minutes windows 7
- how to lock my computer after idle time
- how to lock computer after 1 minute windows 7
- how to automatically lock computer windows 7 after 5 minutes
- how do i make lock my computer every minute
- windows how to make screen lock after 15 minutes