You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- lock pc after 15 min
- computer locks after a few minutes
- how to make windows 7 lock after 5 minutes
- computer locks after 1 minute
- make computer lock after 5 minutes
- how to make a computer lock after 15 minutes
- why does hp computer get locked after a few minutes of non use?
- how do I lock the screen on my computer after 5 minutes
- windows setting used for lock system idle for some time
- windows 7 lock after five minutes
- windows 7 lock screen after 30
- lock computer 15 min
- lock screen surface after few seconds
- how toautomatically lock your profil on windows after 3 minutes
- lock the screen after minutes windows 8
- lock win 7 after 15 minutes\
- lock windows 8 1 workstation after 5 minutes
- login password lock windows 7 after 5 minutes
- make a lock for computer after