You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- how to make windows 7 lock after 5 minutes
- computer locks after 1 minute
- lock pc after 15 min
- how do I lock the screen on my computer after 5 minutes
- why does hp computer get locked after a few minutes of non use?
- windows 7 lock after five minutes
- computer locks after a few minutes
- Lock PC After 15 mins
- lock pc after minutes windows 8 1
- lock screen surface after few seconds
- lock the screen after minutes windows 8
- make a lock for computer after
- make pc go idle after 10 min
- my computer locks after a few minutes in windows 7
- my laptop is getting locked in 5 min how to change
- my network locks up our computers after a few minutes
- how to set your computer to lock after 2 min
- lock pc after 10 mins
- lock out windows in 5 min