You can change your Windows 7 settings such that the PC is locked automatically after the PC being idle for some time.
To change this, follow the below steps
1. Right click on your Desktop and click the Personalization.
2. In the Personalization Setting Dialog, click Screen Saver.
3. In the Screen Saver Settings, check the option “on resume, display, logon screen” and provide the time to wait and click ok.
Now after idle time selected, you should see the login screen.
- lock computer after idle time windows 7
- computer locks after a few minutes
- lock pc after 15 min
- how to lock computer after 5 minutes
- how to automatically lock your pc after 1 min
- make computer lock after 5 minutes
- system lock after few minutes
- how to make windows 7 lock after 5 minutes
- computer locks after 1 minute
- lock computer after idle time
- auto lock computer after timeout
- how to lock computer after few minutes
- set computer to lock after 30 minutes
- how to make a computer lock after 15 minutes
- windows setting used for lock system idle for some time
- how to set PC lock in windows 10
- how do I lock the screen on my computer after 5 minutes
- computer screen locks after several minutes
- windows 7 lock after five minutes
- windows 7 lock pc after 5 min?