This Blog post is a very simple one and is intended for beginners which will cover how to sort numbers in Excel 2010.
You can sort the number based on Ascending or Descending order.
To sort the numbers, select the cells that contains numbers and right click to select Sort -> Smallest to Largest (Ascending) or Sort Largest to Smallest (Descending) from the context menu.
This will sort the data in the order you have selected. In the Above example we sorted in descending order.
- Excel Sort by Number
- sort numbers excel
- how to sort by numbers in excel 2010
- 2010 EXCEL SORT BY NUMBER
- how to sort phone numbers
- how to sort phone numbers in excel
- soring numbers in excell
- sort by phone number in excel
- Sort Excel by Number Order
- sort excel numbers
- SORT 相同numer excel
- sorting by number in excel
- sorting numbers in excel
- sorting numbers in excell 1 to 1000
- how to sort nunbers in excel
- how to sort numbers on excel in order
- how to sort numbers excel 1 1000
- excel 2010 sort numbers
- how do you sort numbers in excel
- how to ascending descending number on excel 2010