This Blog post is a very simple one and is intended for beginners which will cover how to sort numbers in Excel 2010.
You can sort the number based on Ascending or Descending order.
To sort the numbers, select the cells that contains numbers and right click to select Sort -> Smallest to Largest (Ascending) or Sort Largest to Smallest (Descending) from the context menu.
This will sort the data in the order you have selected. In the Above example we sorted in descending order.
- how to sort numbers in excel
- Excel Sort by Number
- sort numbers excel
- sort numbers in excel
- how to sort by number in excel
- sorting numbers in excel
- sort by number excel
- how to sort by numbers in excel 2010
- how to sort numbers on excel
- how to sort 1 numerical cell without changing other cells in exel
- sort by number in excel
- sort excel numbers
- how to arrange numbers in excel
- sort by numbers in excel
- excel sort numbers
- how to sort numbers by descending in excel
- sort by numbers excel
- how to sort numbers in excel by actual number
- how to sort phone numbers
- how to sort phone numbers in excel