This Blog post is a very simple one and is intended for beginners which will cover how to sort numbers in Excel 2010.
You can sort the number based on Ascending or Descending order.
To sort the numbers, select the cells that contains numbers and right click to select Sort -> Smallest to Largest (Ascending) or Sort Largest to Smallest (Descending) from the context menu.
This will sort the data in the order you have selected. In the Above example we sorted in descending order.
- how to sort numbers in excel
- Excel Sort by Number
- sort numbers excel
- how to sort by number in excel
- sort by number excel
- sort numbers in excel
- how to sort by numbers in excel 2010
- sorting numbers in excel
- how to sort numbers on excel
- sort excel numbers
- how to arrange numbers in excel
- sort by numbers in excel
- how to sort numbers in excel by actual number
- how to sort numbers by descending in excel
- excel sort numbers
- how to sort the number in the excel?
- sort numbers in excell
- sort by numbers excel
- sort by number in excel
- how to sort the top 15 number in excel