This Blog post is a very simple one and is intended for beginners which will cover how to sort numbers in Excel 2010.
You can sort the number based on Ascending or Descending order.
To sort the numbers, select the cells that contains numbers and right click to select Sort -> Smallest to Largest (Ascending) or Sort Largest to Smallest (Descending) from the context menu.
This will sort the data in the order you have selected. In the Above example we sorted in descending order.
- sort numbers excel
- Excel Sort by Number
- how to sort numbers in excel
- how to sort by numbers in excel 2010
- sort numbers in excel
- how to sort by number in excel
- how to sort numbers on excel
- sort by numbers in excel
- sort by number excel
- how to arrange numbers in excel
- sort excel numbers
- sorting numbers in excel
- how to sort numbers in excel by actual number
- excel sort numbers
- sort excel by number
- how to sort phone numbers in excel
- sort by phone number in excel
- how to sort the top 15 number in excel
- NUM SORT in excell
- sort by number in excel