This Blog post is a very simple one and is intended for beginners which will cover how to sort numbers in Excel 2010.
You can sort the number based on Ascending or Descending order.
To sort the numbers, select the cells that contains numbers and right click to select Sort -> Smallest to Largest (Ascending) or Sort Largest to Smallest (Descending) from the context menu.
This will sort the data in the order you have selected. In the Above example we sorted in descending order.
- Excel Sort by Number
- sort numbers excel
- how to sort by numbers in excel 2010
- excel sort numbers
- sort by number excel
- sort excel numbers
- how to arrange numbers in excel
- how to sort numbers in excel
- sorting telephone number data in excel
- soring numbers in excell
- NUM SORT in excell
- how to sort phone numbers in excel
- how to sort phone numbers
- how to sort nunbers in excel
- how to sort numers in order in excel
- how to sort numbers on excel in order
- sorting numbers on excel
- sort by numbers in excel
- sorting number excel 2010
- sorting by number excel