In this Blog post , i will explain what is digital signature and how one can use the digital signature in Microsoft Word 2010 .
What is Digital Signature ?
Digital signature is used to authenticate the information in the documents and emails which are in digital format . The digital signatures help to identify the authenticity of the signer and also assure that the content is valid and is not changed after it was digitally signed .
How can i add the signature line in Word 2010 to digitally sign the document ?
1. Launch the Word 2010 .
2. Navigate to the Insert Tab and click “Microsoft Office Signature Line” button from the signature Line drop down
3. The following Message Box will be shown . Click ok to continue . Incase you dont have a digital signature , click Signatures Services from the Office Marketplace to learn about paid and free services . This will take you to the Microsoft Office website
4. This will display the Signature Setup Dialog . Enter the Suggested signer name and the signer’s title and click ok
6. Double click on the Signature line image . This will prompt you to save the word document .Save the word document in order to insert the signature from the Sign Dialog . Select the Image or change the Digital service provider via the change button . and click Sign .
This will Update the signature line with the digital signature
- how to digitally sign a word document
- digitally sign word document
- how to sign a word document digitally
- how to digitally sign word document
- digitally sign word documents
- digitally sign a word document
- how to digitally sign a word document 2010
- how to digitally sign a word doc
- digitally sign word
- how to digitally sign word documents
- digital sign word doc
- how to sign word 2010 document electronically
- Digitally Sign Word Doc
- HOW TO DIGIATAL SIGN A WORD DOC WITH CAC AND WIN 8
- digitally sign in word
- digitally signing a worrd document
- how to sign a word document
- how to sign a document in word 2010
- how to sign document in onenote
- how to sign your name in microsoft word