Mvc Controls Toolkit 1.3.0 SP1 is now available for Download
The MVC Control Tolkit team has announced the release of the Mvc Controls Toolkit 1.3.0 SP1 which is available for download from CodePlex site .
The release includes new controls like Dynamic DropDown , TypedTextBox etc .
Here’s the Release notes as per the codeplex site
- Now TypedTextBox and TypedEditDisplay accepts also DateTime and they have also the option to show a completely customizable jQuery calendar
- Now TypedEdit Display can transform into a DropDown when in edit mode if an optional argument with all selectable items is passed.
- Added a Dynamic DropDown whose items can be provided via JSON from an action method (useful to implement quickly cascading DropDowns)
- Now the client side wrong number format error of the client validation system can be customized. Moreover we added the option to turn on also a client side validation of the globalized format of Date/Time (Mvc 3 only). Also for Date/Time the error message is customizable.
- When returning on a page with the browser back button a TypedTextBox showing its watermark go in an erroneus state, interpreting its watermark as an input
- A bug in the constraints propagation of the DateTimePicker: a recursion check erroneously blocking back-propagation of constrains when reaching a fixed max or min.
- The Validator of number format, that was erroneously removed has been substituted with an enhanced version.
Download Mvc Controls Toolkit 1.3.0 SP1 here