How to Turn On Hibernation Feature in Windows 8 ?
Do you really require an Hibernation in Windows 8 . The Operating system itself boots really faster and takes only few seconds . But if you want to enable the Hibernation in Windows 8 Developer Preview , you can do it by following the steps below .
How to enable Hibernation Feature in Windows 8 Developer Preview ?
1. Click the control panel tiles from the Windows 8 Start Screen .
2. Click More Settings in the Control Panel ( Metro UI )
3. This will open the old control panel , Click , Power Options .
4. In the Power Options Dialog , on the left Pane , click “Choose what the power buttons do option” .
5. In the System Settings Dialog , click the link “Change Settings that are currently unavailable” .
6. Check the Show Hibernate Checkbox and click Save Changes Button .
Now you should see the Hibernation Feature enabled