Mac OS X Expose Feature in Windows 7 with Win7se
Most of the Mac users will be aware of the Mac OS x Expose feature .
Here’s a tool called “Win7se” that brings the Mac OS expose feature to the Windows 7 .
Win7se is a expose like utility for Windows 7 that shows the Alt-Tab Switcher using screen hotspots.
You will be able to set the desktop corners for different functions in Windows like Minimize all screen when you move the cursor to a specific corner .
What are the features of the Win7se tool for providing Mac OS X Expose Feature in Windows 7?
- Run at Windows logon
- Shows the AltTab Switcher by moving the mouse cursor to any of the following
hot spots Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left and/or Bottom Right user choice
- Switch between the last applications
- Shows desktop icons on top of any app (except fullscreen directx/opengl)
- Shows windows’ gadgets on top of any app
- Starts screen saver
- Disables screen saver
- Turn off monitor
- Allows you to enable/disable aero peek
Download Win7se tool here