Sometimes in Excel, you may want to format the columns / cell such that it prefixes 0 to the cell value.
For example, assume the cell contains 98765, and you may want to put or prefix 0 in front of this value making 098765 and always show six digit numbers.
One of the solutions to get it to work is to format the cell with the Custom Category.
How to put zero in the front of a number in Excel 2010?
Follow the below steps to prefix 0 in front a number in Excel 2010.
1. Select the cell / column that you want to format.
2. Right Click on the selected cell/column and click Format cells
3. In the Number Tab, select “Custom” from the Category and enter 000000 in the Type and click OK.
4. Now, you should see the cell is prefixed with zeros if it is less than 6 characters…
- why cant i put a zero in front of a number in excel
- HOW TO PUT ZERO IN EXCEL
- how to get 0 in front of number in excel
- how to put zeros in front of numbers in excel
- how do i put a zero in front of a number
- how to include 0 in excel
- how do you put zeros in fron of a number in excel
- enter phone numbers with zero in the front excel 2010
- how to put 0 in front of numbers in excel
- how to include 5 zero infornt of a digit
- how to puta 0 in fron tof umnber on exccel
- how to put zeros infront of a number in excel
- how to put a zero in from of a number on excel
- how to put a zero in front in exce
- how to put a zero in front of numbers in excel 2010
- how to put zero prefix number in excel
- how to put zero on excel
- how to put a zero on the fron in excel
- how to put zero in front of number excel
- how to put zero in excel 2010