Sometimes in Excel, you may want to format the columns / cell such that it prefixes 0 to the cell value.
For example, assume the cell contains 98765, and you may want to put or prefix 0 in front of this value making 098765 and always show six digit numbers.
One of the solutions to get it to work is to format the cell with the Custom Category.
How to put zero in the front of a number in Excel 2010?
Follow the below steps to prefix 0 in front a number in Excel 2010.
1. Select the cell / column that you want to format.
2. Right Click on the selected cell/column and click Format cells
3. In the Number Tab, select “Custom” from the Category and enter 000000 in the Type and click OK.
4. Now, you should see the cell is prefixed with zeros if it is less than 6 characters…
- why cant i put a zero in front of a number in excel
- put zero in front of number in excel
- put a zero in front of numver on excel
- put 0 in front of number excel
- place a 0 in Excel
- how to put zero on excel
- HOW TO PUT ZERO IN EXCEL
- how to put a zero on the fron in excel
- how to put a zero in excel
- HOW TO PUT A CERO ON EXCEL
- how to put 0 in front of numbers in excel
- how to include 5 zero infornt of a digit
- how to get 0 in front of number in excel
- HOW TO ENTER 0 INFRONT IN EXCEL
- how i get a zero infront of the number in excel
- format cell to put 0 in front of number
- excel 2010 cant put number 0